Freckles are a great feature, which, if you learn to accept it as part of your image and personality, you’ll end up loving it. And so will the others. If, however, you are unhappy with them and it became your biggest complexion, and you want to get rid of them, you’ll be glad to know that there are plenty of homemade remedies for this and even a freckles cream which you can prepare it at home.
– ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder
– 2 tablespoons of grinded almonds
– 2 tablespoons of glycerin
– A few drops of lemon juice
– Rose water, as needed to create a paste
Method of preparation:
Mix all of the ingredients above until you get a paste – like a scrub.
Massage your face with this scrub three times a week, and you’ll see how your freckles will fade away, gradually.
Image Credits: Youtube