Hypothyroidism consists of thyroid hormone deficiency. The disease occurs when the thyroid gland does not produce enough of the hormone, the role of which is to control how the body consumes energy. Thyroid hormone deficiency affects all body systems. The risk of developing hypothyroidism tends to increase with age. Older women have the greatest risk. In rare cases, hypothyroidism occurs in infants and young children. Adolescents with typical hypothyroidism look much younger than the appropriate age. With proper treatment, a teenager will recover in weight and height and will reach youngsters of the same age. Untreated hypothyroidism in adults can lead to multiple complications: pericarditis (build-up of fluid around the heart) and elevated cholesterol and triglycerides risk for diseases of coronary arteries and strokes). Serious hypothyroidism can lead to serious complications (mixed coma). Thus, it is very important to better understand hypothyroidism and the symptoms. Learn with this article how to deal with hypothyroidism by using 16 natural remedies and herbal therapies.
Start the treatment with juices and vegetables for 5-7 days. Consume 250 ml of juice every two and a half hours. One day, 1.5-2 liters of juices will be given. The following juices are recommended:
1. Nettle: 1-2 glasses/day. Nettle regulates thyroid activity, has depurative effects, cleanses the blood and revitalizes the body, stimulates diuresis, nourishes the body. You can make a long cure with nettle juice.
2. Green barley: 1 glass/day (you can also use green barley powder). It is an extraordinary general tonic that will help detoxify the body and balance the glandular system.
3. Green oat: 1-2 glasses / day. It is a powerful stimulant of the thyroid, central nervous system, a good depurative and diuretic, a general fortifier.
4. Celery: 1/2 cup/day. The leaves can also be used. It is an endocrine regulator, hepatic tonic, nervous system tonic, favors the withdrawal of toxins from the humor of the body and causes them to be eliminated.
5. Dandelion: 1/2 glass/day. It can be mixed with parsley juice or nettle. Dandelion regulates glandular activity and metabolism and strengthens liver function.
6. Juices can also be prepared from carrots, apples, grapes, green barley, etc.
– Use the juices you have in that season. Also, all the juices listed above will not be used in one day.
– During the exclusive time of these juices treatments you will drink these tea and herbal tinctures, herbal powders, clay and/or vegetable fats will be used on the first day, and all the indicated procedures can be performed internally.
7. Every morning, for 7 days, an enema with 1.5 liters of chamomile infusion will be made.
8. Internal clay – a lump of sun-dried clay and crushed, then macerated in a glass of water for several hours. Mix and drink the contents. Drink only one glass a day.
9. Continue cures with juices and crudities for 2 months (minimum). Intake of raw salads (fruits and vegetables) is introduced into the diet, establishing a program of 2-3 meals a day, regular, without eating anything between meals. Drink one glass of juice before each meal for 30 minutes. We recommend beetroot, celery, parsley, barley or green oats, etc. During this time you can eat cereal germ, pumpkin seeds, sunflower, sesame, almond, pollen, etc. Everything is consumed raw. Fruits do not mix with the vegetables at the table.
10. Oat is an excellent stimulant of thyroid function. Oatmeal flakes will be introduced into the diet in the long term. You can use them for breakfast with various fruits, nuts, and seeds, which will help you fight constipation, a complication that often occurs as a result of hypothyroidism.
11. Thyroid hormones are composed of iodine and tyrosine. Foods containing tyrosine are in decreasing order of concentration: reddish, curled beans, soy beans, oats, peanuts, spinach, cress. Foods rich in iodine are the kale (algae are the richest), tarragon (contains a considerable amount of iodine), onion, garlic, and whole grains (if the soil is rich in iodine). Chicken, stunning marine algae, contains more vitamins and minerals than most foods.
12. Do not eat large amounts of cabbage, hazelnuts, because they can cause a deficiency of iodine, causing dysfunctions in the production of thyroid hormones in people with iodine deficiency. Also, you will not consume seeds containing a phytochemical called cyanogen, which your body turns into a substance called thiocyanate (SCN). If you have large amounts of SCN in the blood for long periods of time, it prevents the thyroid gland from producing iodine, increasing the risk of developing the throat. But this only in the case of large quantities of 3-4 tablespoons of seeds per day.
Herbal therapy for the treatment of hypothyroidism:
13. Prepare a powder of the following plants: sage, fennel, marjoram, basil, rosemary – in equal parts. Grind softly through the coffee grinder, take a mixture of 4 times a day, 30 minutes before the meal. The so-called powder is kept under the tongue for 15 minutes, then swallowed with water. All of these plants stimulate metabolism (which is slowed down in the case of hypofunction of the thyroid), stimulates digestion, improves the functioning of the nervous and endocrine system.
14. Tincture of nutmeg, 4 times a day. Very rich in iodine and active substances that favor thyroid activity, green nut shells are the ideal natural thyroid stimulator. A 30-day cure is done, then after a pause, you can resume it.
15. Propolis tincture, 40 drops on a piece of bread, 3 times/day, 30 minutes before meals. Propolis has anti-nodular action, combats tumor nodules and thyroid adenomas, regulates the functions of all glands, strengthens the immune system. Propolis can provide positive results in the treatment of the autoimmune thyroid and lead to a significant number of healings in gonadal subjects.
16. Gentian tincture, one tablespoon 4 times a day, in 3-month courses, with 15-30 days of rest. It has powerful metabolic stimulation effects, increases the absorption capacity of nutrients and promotes normal thyroid hormone secretion.