Inflammation illnesses seem to dominate modern humans, becoming more frequent and complex, taking extensive forms and chronicling. Learn here all about what an inflammation is, the causes and symptoms that appear. This article will help you giving you top 10 foods, making a list of the most powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients. Keep reading and follow the instructions precisely.
What is an inflammation?
Inflammation is a general term that actually represents a specific involvement of the immune system to cure an infection or to remove a foreign body that has reached our body. This is actually acute inflammation, with beneficial or even essential roles for maintaining our health. It has to be mentioned that the immune system, by the processes of inflammation, attacks both the harmful microorganisms and their own tissues. The end is the defeat of the infection and the healing.
Unfortunately, there are cases when it is chronic, it does not have a deadline and then disappears, but it remains in our body, the processes undergoing changes, as well as the cells. These are cases of food intolerances, untreated allergies, autoimmune diseases (eg Hashimoto autoimmune thyroiditis), rheumatism, chronic infections (such as chronic hepatitis) and so on. There are many situations when inflammation becomes chronic and can affect us slowly but deeply.
What are the causes of chronic inflammation?
The main causes of chronic inflammation are:
Diseases: chronic infections, food intolerances, rheumatism and autoimmune diseases, degenerative diseases, etc .;
Processed and genetically modified feed; Chronic stress; Pollutant environment; Sender life; The genetic land etc.
What are the symptoms of chronic inflammation?
Not all people who suffer from chronic inflammation manage to find a source, get a clear diagnosis. Often chronic inflammation has general symptoms and is difficult to integrate into a particular disorder, such as:
- generalized muscular pain, which occurs mainly in the evening;
- intense fatigue;
- eyes loaded in the morning;
- nasal secretions or clogged nose at night;
- frequent infections;
- hair loss;
- compulsive eating or weight gain, dietetic resistance;
- a headache without a specific cause;
- dizziness, general malaise;
- non-regular, soft or constipated chair, etc.
How Can We Treat Chronic Inflammation?
Treatments specific to each condition can improve inflammation, but the natural ingredients have shown that the most powerful weapons in fighting inflammation of all kinds are diet therapy and physical activity.
Physical activity is the most powerful treatment of stress, sport having health effects irreplaceable by no other means.
Diet therapy in chronic inflammation of any type involves giving up a fairly wide range of foods, such as gluten-containing foods (read this article: gluten-free diet), dairy of any kind, even yogurt (yogurt in the early stages, especially excluded from the diet of those who had acne or episodes of diseases in the genital sphere), legumes in the early stages, seeds and nuts / hazelnuts.
Foods that reduce inflammation
We propose to discover some natural remedies to treat inflammation, which are the foods with the most powerful anti-inflammatory effect.
1. Recipe for anti-inflammatory drink with turmeric
Add half a teaspoon of turmeric in a cup of hot vegetable milk and stir until it is homogenized. Do not use metal or plastic: ceramic or enameled pot, wooden spoon, wooden or ceramic mug and turmeric is stored in a glass container. The milk slowly heats up, with little heat. This recipe helps relieve pain in the body caused by inflammation, and the drink can be eaten every evening.
Ginger helps to inhibit the production of free radicals, thus reducing oxidative stress, but also lowers the immune cells’ immune function. Ginger is highly appreciated for its effects to reduce inflammation in the body and is recommended for people in the daily diet.
3. Red pepper decreases inflammation in the body
Capsaicin is contained in both red pepper and chili pepper. Capsaicin has intense antioxidant effects in the body, reduces oxidative stress and relieves pain from chronic inflammation.
4. Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory effects
Cinnamon is easy to use in various dishes such as milk rice or sprinkled over baked pumpkin in the oven. Cinnamon is also delicious in boiled red wine, in various cakes, even in jam or in natural juices. Here’s how easy it is to use this spice with strong anti-inflammatory effects. Therapists also recommend a warm vegetable milk with a cinnamon tip every night, before bedtime, to reduce the inflammation in the body.
5. Garlic relieves pain and reduces inflammation
About the use of garlic in various natural treatments we already sit from grandmother. Garlic treats inflammation of the sinuses, but also rhinitis and sore throat. Usutro is good for the lungs, and mixed with honey is a true panacea for the digestive system. Garlic is thus among the foods considered natural antibiotics.
6. Bromelain is a mixture of digestive and proteolytic enzymes obtained from the pineapple core. Proteolytic enzymes help relieve inflammation of the tissues.
7. Organic sulfate is a precursor of chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate, two essential amino acids for bone and joint health. Sulfur levels in products have been diminished due to new farming techniques. Organic sulfur crystals supplemented with MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an oral supplement. This supplement is more effective in the form of organic flakes and not in the form of synthetic powder from capsules. Another source of sulfur, which can be applied locally in conjunction with MSM is DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide). But make sure you do not use DMSO grade, but only use pharmaceutical grade.
8. Arnica is another topical remedy (for local application) for pain and stiffness associated with arthritis or other inflammation. DMSO is a penetrating agent that can be used in conjunction with arnica to provide a profound tissue penetration.
9. The white willow treacle is a natural remedy dating from the 5th century BC when Hippocrates wrote about it. The active ingredient of salicin is converted to salicylic acid in the body, which is the active ingredient of pain relief. Germany developed acetylsalicylic acid (AAS) and the others produced it as aspirin, which is slightly hard for the lining of the stomach and produces other side effects. Many consider white willow to be far superior to aspirin.
10. Licorice or bistort
For many of us, this name is associated with candy rather than with one of the anti-inflammatory herbs. And the bistort is also used as an antidepressant in the treatment of bronchial asthma, ulcer, liver problems, fungal and viral infections, arthritis, prostate enlargement, gum inflammation, tooth problems and many other diseases. This plant contains a large number of flavonoids, making it a perfect anti-inflammatory medicine. But attention: studies show that excessive consumption of licorice can cause accelerated heartbeat, shortness of breath and other heart problems.