Daily, we have to spend hours in front of the computer, at work or school, and waking up in the morning can be a real challenge for our eyes. It’s less pleasant to see that our eyes have lost their brightness, clarity and that they look very tired.
The present article presents simple and easy ways to remove fatigue accumulated during the day, by energizing your eyes and getting rid of the unsightly look of dark circles.
Most of the time, dark circles appear because of excessive tiredness. The skin around the eyes is very thin and the capillaries are smaller, so the blood circulation is burden. Thus, is produced the so-called “hemoglobin oxidation”, which gives the dark color of the skin around the eyes.
If we get enough sleep during the night and dark circles don’t disappear, it means that there are some imbalances in your body, which can be related to the digestive system, the liver, the heart or the kidneys.
The color of the skin around the eyes can tell us a lot about our health problems:
– gray color – anemia, stress and excessive fatigue or gynecological disorders;
– black color – poor colon function;
– purple color – heart and circulatory diseases;
– blue color – poor circulation, pulmonary affections;
– red color – Hypertension;
– brown color – possible liver diseases or dark-colored fluid build-up caused by rhinitis or sinusitis (attention to the clogged nose);
– bags under the eyes / swelling – kidney problems.
In these situations, first you have to treat the cause. Also, good hydration is recommended with pure spring water along with a healthy diet.
Here are 2 remedies that can make your eyes look brighter and get you rid of dark circles (when you don’t get enough sleep).
1. Compresses with goat’s milk or raw potato juice. Take two cotton pads and soak them in milk or raw potato juice, then put them in the fridge for 15 minutes.. Apply them on your eyes and let them act for at least 10 minutes.
2. In the evening and in the morning, massage your skin around the eyes with almond oil, coconut oil or avocado oil and insist on the dark circle area.
Your results may not be immediately visible, but keeping these two habits for at least a week, you’ll surely notice some major improvements.
Image Credits: Allnaturalideas