In the medical world, a stye is known as hordeolum. We are talking about an infection of one of the sebaceous glands at the base of the eye. In this article, I will introduce you some natural remedies on how to get rid of a stye.
The eyelid will be painful and has a small red swelling. In just a few days, it pushes, then it breaks and, normally, in 7 to 9 days it will heal.
Gold Staphylococcus is often responsible for the appearance of a stye. But there are other factors such as the lack of proper hygiene, perspiration, cosmetics, eye colds, etc.
Here are some natural remedies on how to get rid of a stye:
1. Dry flowers of tansy. You need 5-6 such plants. Put in boiling water and allow for 15 minutes to infuse. Then you can drink this liqueur. With this remedy, you’ll get rid of it in 24-48 hours.
2. Boric acid solution. You need a cotton napkin that you will dip into a boric acid solution (a quarter teaspoon to half a glass of hot water).
3. Chamomile decoction. Also, chamomile decoction can help you get rid of a stye. Put half a teaspoon of chamomile flowers in 200 ml of boiling water and let it infuse. Embroider in a deco a cotton napkin and wipe the affected eye.
4. Garlic. There is still another way you can get rid of this unsightly and painful problem. Anoint the eyelid that hurts with a cleansed slice of garlic. This should be done at least 3 times a day for three days.
5. Boiled egg. An excellent natural remedy for a stye is also the boiled egg. Boil an egg, then remove the yolk and the hot whites and apply it to the inflamed eye.
6. Yogurt. This helps you quickly escape from the pain caused by the dropper, but also get rid of it.
7. The St John’s Wort. Wash the affected eye with St. John’s wort and in 2 days it will be just a bad memory.
Image Credits: All About Vision