The nail fungus is characterized by thick, discolored or yellowed nails, which may also become brittle and completely splintered. The nail fungus is not only unattractive, but can become painful, causing embarrassment and discomfort to those suffering from this condition. Trying to get rid of nail fungus can be very expensive. Sea salt is an inexpensive way to cure nail fungus in the comfort of your home.
– a small bowl
– a towel
– sea salt
– hydrogen peroxide
– hot water
1. Cut out your toenails and file as many infected nails as possible. This will help the sea salt treatment to reach more efficiently into the affected area.
2. Put hot water in a basin, adding enough water to cover your fingers. Make sure the water is as hot as your feet can bear.
3. Roll a towel and place it under the basin at the opposite end of the toes.
4. Add 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide in water and then dip your toes in the water.
5. Get your wet fingers on the ground and apply sea salt on your toes. Let it act for about three minutes before putting your fingers in water. While your toes are perched outside the basin with sea salt on them, add 1 1/2 cups of sea salt and peroxide in the basin.
6. Put your toes in the water and let them soak for 30 minutes.
7. Remove the fingers off the solution. Gently massage your feet and toes to help blood circulation.
8. Apply one or two drops of vinegar to the infected nail. Don’t wear shoes or socks. If you must go out, wear sandals or flip-flops.
9. Repeat this process daily or as often as you can until the nail fungus is gone.