Keloids are the injuries that haven’t scarred properly. This abnormal scarring happens when the injury is smaller than the scar or has a stinging color. At the same time, many people with keloid scars experience itching in that particular region.
I had a bad experience when I was a child, and I accidently cut my hand. After surgery and recovery, I ended with an ugly keloid, and it took me some time to heal it completely.
I used two remedies in tandem to get rid of the swelling and that bad keloid color, because pharmaceutical solutions and ointments weren’t very effective, but they cost a fortune.
So, if you find yourself in my position, I highly recommend this great natural therapy to get rid of keloids.
First of all, you should keep in mind that natural remedies won’t offer instant results and the therapy will spread over 6 months. You have to be patience!
Now, take 2 small cotton towels and soak them in water. Heat one towel in the microwave for 1-2 minutes and put the other towel in the freezer. And these are your hot and cold compresses.
How to apply?
Keep each compress for 10 minutes.
Garlic oil for keloids
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cups of olive oil
- A glass container
- A strainer
Method of preparation and application:
- First, peel the garlic cloves.
- Pour a cup of olive oil into a saucepan and heat it.
- Add the garlic cloves.
- In another saucepan, mix the composition with the other olive oil cup, and place the saucepan in the oven.
- Set the oven to 482 º Fahrenheit and let the composition “bake” for 20 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the oven and leave the garlic oil to cool, and then pour it into a glass container.
- Let it stand for 2 hours, and then you can use it.
- Apply the remedy on the scar by massaging gently and let it act for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove the oil with lukewarm water.
- Now, you can apply another hot/cold compress.