Athlete’s foot is a skin fungal infection. It can lead to intense itching, cracked, blistered or peeling areas of skin, redness and scaling. It can occur on moist, waterlogged skin usually between the fourth and fifth toes initially, or on dry, flaky skin around the heels or elsewhere on the foot.
It’s caused by a number of fungal species which you can pick up from someone else shedding affected skin (typically in communal areas such as pools, showers and changing rooms) or where you may walk around barefoot.
Here is the best natural treatment to get rid of Athlete’s foot at home:
1. You need a plastic bowl – wash and disinfect it before and after each use.
2. Pour four cups of apple vinegar into the bowl and add the same amount of lukewarm water.
3. Add one and a half cup of baking soda and stir.
4. Hold your feet in the bowl for ten minutes.
5. Dab your feet with a dry towel and then put some cotton socks on.
For best results, do this every day for minimum 2 weeks and you’ll get rid of Athlete’s foot for good.