Myth Busters: What Happens If You Rub Your Feet With Vicks Vaporub?

After reading an article of Vicks Vaporub effectiveness in curing toenail fungus, it stirred my curiosity and made me look for evidence.

One of those particular uses really caught my eye: Vicks Vaporub can cure toenail fungus. I’ve been dealing with foot fungus for over a year and I tried almost all over the counter antifungals, but I lost the battle. The fungal infection may disappear at the beginning but it reappears when you stop using it. And know, I hear about Vicks Vaporub and its incredible uses?

As I was wondering whether Vicks is a cure or a myth, I stared searching for people opinion and scientists studies.

Pros and Cons for Vicks Vaporub as a cure for toenail fungus

A clinical trial was made on 20 patients suffering from toenail fungus and the results revealed that 80 % of them experienced a major improvement and the rest of them (20 %) benefit of a complete relief from the infection.
Due to some of the ingredients found in Vicks Vaporub makes it an effective treatment for toenail fungus and the best thing is that has no side effects.
However, the manufactures of Vicks Vaporub don’t say anything about its effectiveness in curing toenail fungus.

Does Vicks Vaporub cure toenail fungus?

Well, for a precise answer to this question I wanted to try this topical ointment myself and see its effectiveness.
So, I purchase a tube of Vicks Vaporub somewhere in May and I have applied it morning and evening to the affected toenail. I used only a small amount on the nail and around the cuticle.
To my surprise and gratification, this topical ointment really works! After 8 weeks of intense applications my nail lost that yellowish color and stinky smell. Yes, my feet smelled funny, but you can actually see how the nail and cuticle is growing healthy.

As a matter of fact, one day when I was feeling sick and had a terrible summer cold, after applying Vicks Vaporub on my feet, the cough was gone for a few hours. So, if you apply Vicks on your feet the fungus and cough are gone!

Does Vicks Vaporub on feet cure cough?

Most scientists whom discovered this remedy don’t know why Vicks on feet treat cough, but it does!
To stop night coughing, you can apply a generous amount of Vicks Vaporub on the bottom of both feet and cover them with socks. Even persistent and deep coughing will stop in 5 minutes after the application with a 8 hour relief.

--- advertisements ---

--- advertisements ---

Check Also

Professional Secret In Getting Rid Of Plantar Fasciitis At Home

I’m no professional runner, but this year my friend organized a fundraising marathon for children …

Thank you for visiting our website !

For more content please follow us on Pinterest. Follow Us !