The foot fungus is a condition that needs to be treated immediately, because it causes itching and sometimes pain. While there are counter treatments, they can be costly and may irritate your skin. Fortunately, there is a natural solution to treat this condition at home.
– 2 cups of water
– 1 quarter cup of raw apple cider vinegar and 4 drops of tea tree oil
– spray bottle
1. Boil two cups of water for five minutes, remove it and let it cool for two minutes while you prepare the rest of the solution.
2. Pour a quarter cup of raw apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle and add half a teaspoon of tea tree oil. Pour the warm water and shake the bottle for 1 minute.
3. Wash your feet with soap and water and dry them with a towel. Sprinkle the obtained solution, concentrating on the areas where fungi seem to focus more. Let the solution dry for five minutes and then sprinkle generously once again and wait for the solution to dry again. Rinse with water and dry your feet.
4. Wash the feet twice a day and spray with this homemade solution. Be sure to keep them clean and dry as possible to prevent the fungi growth.