Many people do their best to hide their scars and cuts to beautify their skin. But these imperfections are hard to get rid of and some facial treatments that can do that, such as laser treatments are incredibly expensive.
Scars are caused by cuts, scratches, or surgical operations. Although they are not a threat for your health, scars can ruin your self-esteem and confidence.
Fortunately, nowadays are many cosmetic treatments that can nourish the skin and diminish these unsightly skin signs. And one of these cosmetic treatments is based on cold laser therapy.
But what you didn’t know is that natural remedies are as effective as any other cosmetic product. The only inconvenience is that these natural scar removers show their effects over time. Worth it!
This natural cream that I’m talking about is an organic product that can replace many commercial treatments for scars, spots and other skin lesions. It’s suitable for all skin types and can even be used to treat delicate skin of children.
- 1/2 cup of bee wax
- 1/4 cup of cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup of essential marigold oil
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of comfrey
- 1 capsule of vitamin E
- 5 drops of essential lavender oil
Method of preparation:
- Melt the beeswax in Bain-Marie.
- After melting, add the cocoa butter and mix well.
- Then add the marigold and olive oil.
- Leave them to boil on low heat while mixing with a wooden spoon.
- Add the comfrey extract, vitamin E capsule and lavender essential oil.
- Leave the mixture on low heat for one more minute then take it off.
- Wait for the product to solidify a little, and then pour it into a jar with a lid.
- Store it in a dark and cold place, but no more than a month.
How to apply
- Take some moisturizer on your fingertips and apply it on scars and cuts by massaging gently.
- Let it get absorbed deeply into the skin without rinsing it.
- Repeat the procedure three times a day.
Like most natural products, this natural skin cream doesn’t have instant or miraculous effects. You will see big improvements after regular use.
The ingredients are 100% natural and don’t cause side effects. However, you may test the moisturizer on a small portion of your skin to see if there are any side-effects. If you notice irritation or any discomfort, it’s advisable to search other scar treatments.