The following homemade remedy based on parsley leaves and lemon (or ACV) is the perfect trick in whitening your skin, getting rid of dark circles and acne! And I bet you’re curious to find out more!
This skin lotion is prepared very easily and you can introduce it in your daily routine, because it’s magic!
Parsley is rich in vitamins and minerals. Parsley juice contains essential oils rich in potassium and manganese. Also, parsley can be used as a remedy against fever, kidney and urinary disease, diabetes, eye inflammation and chronic fatigue.
Because it has regenerative and whitening properties, parsley is a common ingredient in lots of cosmetic moisturizers and lotions.
Our lotion has a gentle effect, so it can also be used to take care of the sensitive skin around the eyes.
– 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley leaves
– 2 tablespoons of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
– 200 ml of water
How to prepare:
- Pour 200 ml of boiled water over the parsley leaves and let it to infuse for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- After cooling, add the lemon juice or apple vinegar to the infusion then strain the liquid into a glass container.
- The lotion should be kept in the refrigerator.
How to use:
- Use this lotion every morning and evening. Take a cotton pad and soak it in this mixture then tampon the affected areas and let it dry.
- Apply it daily for a month to thoroughly clean the skin from pigmentation spots, pimples, blackheads, and other skin imperfections.
How to use it for skin around the eyes:
- To get rid of dark circles or rosacea, prepare the lotion without adding the lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
- Apply it on your eyelids and around your eyes using a cotton pad soaked in this lotion twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. After each application, let the lotion to dry then rinse your face thoroughly with water. The effect will be noticed after 2 weeks!
Image Credits: Livesimply