Are you looking for natural moisturizers to protect the skin around your eyes? The cosmetic industry invented a wide range of special creams for this particular face area which is very prone for premature aging. But many women can’t reach any of these eye creams due to their high prices.
The skin around the eyes has become a mandatory component of any beauty routine. To protect the skin around the eyes, it is essential to take care of it daily and supply it with nutrients that prevent premature loss of collagen.
In this regard, I have a suggestion to every woman out there that can’t afford buying expensive cosmetic products: homemade aloe vera moisturizer. This simple cream has antioxidant properties that support the regeneration of the skin cells, preventing premature aging.
Using the next combination of aloe vera and grape seed oil, you will stimulate collagen production and prevent fine lines in the eye area.
- 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (preferably extracted from a fresh cut aloe vera leaf)
- 1 teaspoon of grape seed oil
Method of preparation:
- Put the aloe vera gel in a bowl and mix it with the grape seed oil.
How to apply:
- In the evening, after you have washed and cleansed thoroughly your face, apply the above homemade collagen booster moisturizer all over the area around your eyes.
- Massage the region for a few minutes until the cream is fully absorbed.
- Repeat this treatment every daily. Better said, you should introduce it in your daily routine.
If you want to upgrade this beauty routine and to remove bags under the eyes and dark circles, you can apply once or twice a week the following remedy:
In small bowl mix 3 tablespoons of grated raw potatoes with 1 tablespoon of Vaseline. You will get a thick paste.
How to apply?
Well, simple: apply the resulted paste around the eye area using circular movements. Let it act for 30 minutes then rinse it with lukewarm water.