There are many ways that you can develop dry feet whether it is standing for long periods of time, exposing your feet to water too often, aging, medical condition, being overweight, or simply using un-moisturizing soaps while bathing. All of this can lead to cracked feet which can cause itching, painful cracks, or ultimately infection which could lead to much more serious complications.
The remedy we propose today is quite inexpensive and completely harmless. It will soften the dry skin, and is very effective against foot fungus and the unpleasant foot odor.
You will need:
– 4 aspirins
– the juice of one lemon
– 10 ml of water (1 teaspoon)
1. Crush the aspirins in the mortar.
2. Pour the aspirin powder into a glass.
3. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice.
4. Mix the lemon juice with the aspirin powder and add a teaspoon of water. You will get a very viscous paste.
• Wash your soles and apply the aspirin paste on the dry skin areas.
• Put on a pair of thick socks or wrap your feet in a towel.
• After 20-30 minutes wash your feet with warm water.
• Use a pumice stone and carefully rub out problematic areas. This will remove the dry skin.
• Dry your feet thoroughly. Repeat the procedure twice a week.