Nail fungus affects around 10% of the U.S. population (around 35 million people). A fungal infection comes with pain, discomfort, and ugly toenails.
If unsightly fungus is plaguing your way of life, these solutions can make a difference. Take action today and get the long-lasting results that you need to look and feel better.
This treatment will work best for your toenails:
1) Start by trimming your nails back and filing.
2) Pour hydrogen peroxide over the infected area and tiny bubbles will start appearing around the nail
3) Wait a minute or two for the hydrogen peroxide to bubble under the nail, then put clear iodine on the nails and under the nails. The hydrogen peroxide will pull the iodine under the nails and kill all fungus. Iodine is the key.
4) After 5 minutes or so wash your feet and nails with antibacterial soap.
Most effective natural remedies for toenail fungus:
Apple cider vinegar
Vinegar Foot Bath
Mildly acidic, apple cider vinegar may be used both topically and orally.
Every morning you may dilute two tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar in a glass of water, add a teaspoon of honey to sweeten the beverage and drink before breakfast.
You may also prepare natural healing apple cider vinegar foot soak.
– Blend one litre of water with half a cup of vinegar and let it cool to moderate temperature.
– Immerse your feet in a vinegar foot soak for at least half an hour. Repeat twice a day.
If you lack apple cider vinegar, you may use white wine vinegar as a substitute. Prepare the foot soak using the same ratio, but soak your feet twice a day more briefly.
Tee tree oil
Tea Tree Oil – Toenail Fungus
With natural antiseptic and antifungal properties, castor oil and tea tree oil for nail fungus have been used for centuries. Undiluted tea tree oil can be applied directly to affected nails to help kill fungus; ten minutes after application, gently massage the oil into the nail using an old toothbrush.
When applied to surrounding skin, tea tree oil is best diluted with a carrier oil such as coconut or olive oil. Continue to use daily until several weeks after new nail growth has occurred to prevent the fungus from returning.