Like any other person with oily skin, acne or blackheads, I’m sure you’ve tried a lot of products to get rid of these problems, but without any remarkable results. Have you tried magic remedies in pharmacies and yet, none has managed to solve your skin problems? Well, you need to call to natural remedies, and especially one product that will get you rid of all these problems – baking soda!
How to proceed?
- First you have to cleanse your skin plenty of times with clean water without wiping it. Preferably, wash your face with sparkling water.
- Then moisten your face with lukewarm water to dilate the pores.
- Take with your wet fingers baking soda and massage your face with circular movements. Don’t press too hard, massage gently, focusing on the areas with blackheads: nose, forehead and chin.
- Rub gently for 1 minute then rinse with plenty of water.
- Don’t leave baking soda more than 3 minutes on your face because it may irritate your skin. Your skin will be visibly cleaner from the first application.
- Baking soda is extremely effective if you use it for your entire body.
Important tip: Don’t apply baking soda on open wounds or squeezed pimples because it will irritate the skin and you’ll feel a burning sensation. You better rub them with banana peel.
With baking soda you save not only money, but you will also have excellent results !!!