Your heels need an A.S.A.P. remedy because they have hard skin, cracks and look dirty all the time? And most important, sandals season is here!
Don’t panic! You are on the right webpage, reading the right article, because, my beloved ladies, I found the perfect method to make those heels look new and pretty again so you can rock your favorite summer sandals!
I know, you already used a heel moisturizer, but it didn’t worked, because it’s just another moisturizer found on market shelves that promises you silky-smooth heels! Don’t invest your money in lies, and you better check out your medicine cabinet and grab that Vicks VapoRub topical paste, because it has the magic ingredients for your summer heels.
It’s not proven how, but I definitely tested and it works! I think that menthol and petroleum jelly found in this product, along with other healing ingredients, works wonders for those cracked heels of yours. It will remove dead skin cells and calluses, working as the best exfoliant your feet ever tested.
So, wondering how to use Vicks VapoRub for your cracked heels?
- Wash your feet with soapy water and scrub it with a pumice stone. It is necessary you do this before bedtime since it helps you get rid of the dead skin layer.
- Pat dry your feet and apply vapor rub on your cracked area, making sure you apply a thin layer using a cotton swab or a spatula, coating the feet.
- Now, wear thick socks and go to sleep.
- Wakeup to super soft and smooth feet.
Benefits Of Using Vicks VapoRub For Cracked Heels
- Vicks vapor rub is easily available and is inexpensive.
- It gives your skin a cooling effect, thus working as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- It helps to soften the skin and regular usage heals the cracks.
- It also has anti-fungal properties that help treat any fungal issues in the feet or nails.
Be Careful! If you know you’re allergic or have adverse reaction to this remedy than it’s not for you!