Acne is a condition that most people have had to endure in their lifetime. For some, it is a passing phase during puberty, for others the condition last much longer and may leave scars. This article will look at the best methods to get rid of pimple scars naturally.
The first thing to remember about pimple scars is that you need to have patience for them to fade. Depending on the severity of the scarring, it could take anywhere from a week or two to a few months to disappear.
Here are the most effective natural ways:
Raw garlic juice to remove pimple scars
Garlic works as an antifungal and antiviral treatment. Your skin will benefits from its properties to prevent pimple scars. Here’s how to use garlic treatment for black and brown spots from acne and zits.
– Extract garlic juice by crushing about 5 cloves.
– Apply the juice on the pimple dots using a dabbing cotton ball.
– Allow to sit for about 30 minutes.
– Wash off with clean water.
Garlic can burn the skin if left to stay for long. Your skin might feel itchy and uncomfortable. Do not use on sensitive skin that is acne prone.
Turmeric is very effective for lightening dark spots from acne and pimples. You can extend its usage and clear sun spots and even get rid of freckles fast. Here’s how to remove acne marks using aloe turmeric recipe.
Remove pimple marks from face with turmeric
– Mix turmeric powder, milk and lemon juice to make a thick paste.
– Apply it on your skin where there are dark spots due to pimples.
– Allow it to dry completely.
– Wash your skin with lukewarm water.
Repeat this home remedy for black spots due to acne everyday for faster results. You can also mix olive oil, turmeric powder and olive oil instead of the above ingredients. It will also work effectively in getting rid of black marks left by pimples.