Bloating is an intestinal disorder, often caused by chaotic eating habits, causing more gas in the stomach than normal.
Here are some natural remedies for bloating:
1. Crush a garlic clove and mix it until you form a paste that you have to consume it as such.
2. Put 15 g of dill and 15 g of ginger in 250 ml of boiling water. Leave it for 15 minutes then strain. Drink one cup after each meal. Repeat the treatment as many times as needed.
3. Put 60 g of fresh rosemary to infused for 15 minutes, then filter. Drink one cup after each meal. Repeat treatment as many times as needed.
4. At the end of hearty meal it’s advisable to drink a hot tea (infusion) of: mint, fennel (or anise) and thyme. Mix all of these in equal parts and put to boil from this plant mixture 2 teaspoons in 250 ml of boiling water. Cover for 15 minutes then strain. Consume several times a day but not more than 4 cups per day.
5. After lunch, crunch a few cumin seeds. It the bloating won’t go, crunch the seeds several times a day.
Image Credits: Howtobeaware