Dandruff is a very common scalp condition. Studies show that almost half of the world’s population is affected by dandruff. So, to get rid of dandruff you can try the following grandma’s remedies with a highly effective percentage in treating this condition.
1. Apply lemon juice on your hair and massage with slow movements beginning with the back and ending in your forehead for 10 minutes. Repeat daily, as long as necessary.
2. After washing your head, crush an aspirin and mix it in the rinsing water.
3. Put to boil spinach and make a cataplasm and apply it on your head. Wait for 10 minutes, then rub your hair as if you were shampooing. Repeat this for a few days.
4. Baking soda treats various diseases, including dandruff. Instead of shampooing, use a spoonful of baking soda and massage with it your entire scalp. After 1 minute rinse with plenty water. After a few weeks of frequent use, you should have a healthy scalp without dandruff.
5. Soak the hair in hot peanut oil, then apply lemon juice. For the mixture to penetrate well, massage the skin with your fingertips. Wash your hair as usual. Repeat once a week, until the problem disappears.
6. Put a handful of nettles in a blender, then add 30 ml of olive oil. Mix well then apply the mask to hair, masking the scalp. Let it act for 10 minutes then cleanse the mask and wash your hair as usual.
7. Mix yogurt with a few drops of lemon juice and apply this preparation all over your hair, insisting on the scalp. Leave it for 10 minutes, rinse and wash your hair as usual.
8. Moisten your hair then apply warm olive oil. Cover your head with a warm and dry towel and let it act for 30 minutes. Shampoo your hair as usual. Repeat this procedure once a week until the dandruff disappears.
9. Make a capillary massage with castor oil and lemon juice. Moisten a cloth in 1 tablespoon of castor oil and the juice from half a lemon. Cover your head with it and let the mixture take effect until morning. It’s recommended to do this treatment every three days.
10. Dandruff can be combated using a mixture of chamomile tea, vinegar and apples. Boil an apple cut 4 in 1 liter of water for 20 minutes then add 3 bags of chamomile tea and 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Rinse your hair after washing it with this solution. Don’t rinse the hair with water after using the mixture. It is advisable to use this method every 3 days.
Image Credits: Youtube