Diarrhea is a condition that can appear at any age. In adults, diarrhea appears about 4 times a year.
Untreated, diarrhea leads to dehydration, which can lead to serious complications, especially in toddlers and old persons.
In case you are confronted with this problem, you should try the next remedy.
It’s about a long-boiled carrot soup after the recipe of Dr. Moro, a German doctor at the Heidelberg pediatric clinic.
– 500 g of carrots
– 1 liter of water
– 1 liter of vegetable broth (or one liter of water where were boiled 3 grams of salt).
How to prepare:
– Peel and wash well the carrots and blend them until it forms a paste.
– Put them to boil in 1 liter of water. Leave the blended carrots to boil for 1 hour or 1 hour and a half, until the water drops to 300 ml.
– Mash them well then add the vegetable broth.
– The soup is administrated from the very beginning of diarrhea symptoms, 1 tablespoon several times a day.
Prepare it daily to be fresh!
The soup is extremely effective, and can be used successfully for children.
The secret of this soup consists in the long cooking time of carrots that produces certain specific molecules which captures pathogens that are eliminated with the feces and leads to complete healing.
Image Credits: Gkfooddiary