Natural hemorrhoid treatments? Why not? In fact, they’re the best! Try one of these 8 natural treatments from this article to get rid of hemorrhoids and get guaranteed results!
Hemorrhoids are one of the most common diseases in the world, with about 75%. Although they are not exactly aware of the causes of this health problem, there are several factors that favor their emergence.
Normally, they are associated with chronic constipation, but specialists are of the opinion that other factors underlie the appearance of hemorrhoids, such as chaotic or fiber-free eating, sedentary, obesity, standing or sitting for long periods of Time, liver disease. In medical terms, hemorrhoids are described as dilated veins of the rectum. These may be internal or external. External hemorrhoids can be seen around the anus and are very painful. Difficult to diagnose are that in-house who can not be felt or seen. The blood seat may be the only sign that signals the presence of internal hemorrhoids. Be aware that bleeding and anal pains of any type are alarming and should be evaluated, as their presence indicates a life-threatening condition such as colorectal cancer.
You can opt for natural hemorrhoidal treatments that are very effective. Here are some of these:
1. Pelin is the first in treating hemorrhoids due to its calming affections and astringent properties. In addition to wormwood, we also recommend using oak bark tea because it has a healing effect. Mix two teaspoons of each plant in two to three liters of hot water. The sitting room should take approximately 20 minutes and should be repeated every three days for one month.
2. Aloe Vera treats both bloating and bleeding hemorrhoids. Cut the leaves of Aloe Vera in half, heat a little and apply to the affected area. The leaves can be frozen and applied to the affected area.
3. Tea tapeworm, dill, chamomile, knotweed and big bell can be eaten three times a day. This tea is obtained as an infusion, a spoon of each plant, a mixture is formed, and a spoonful of this mixture is infused with a cup of water for 20 minutes. Sneezes and serves hot before meals.
4. Clay-based cataplasms are another important natural remedy for treating hemorrhoids. These are applied daily and made from a spoonful of clay mixed with lukewarm water until a paste is formed to lubricate the inflamed area and allow to work for two hours.
5. Cabbage is another natural remedy that can be used successfully in treating hemorrhoids. Crush a cabbage leaf and apply it to the affected area. Leave for a few minutes and repeat the procedure every day for 2 months.
6. Sitting baths are mandatory for external hemorrhoids, but also for internal hemorrhoids. The seating baths are made of wolf’s apple, blueberry, angelica, burdock, basil, chestnut, mallow, chick, ash, oak, quince, chamomile, lamb, dandelion, and many more others.
7. Onion – Take a medium onion, shave, mix with honey. A paste is obtained to lubricate the affected area.
8. Garlic – make a solution of one part garlic juice and five parts water and apply externally.
Image Credits: Women’s Health