Face fat is one of those topics that seems kinda funny to talk about, but since it’s a problem so many people have, we’re going to take it very seriously here and lay down the most effective facial exercises to get rid of double chin.
1. Platysma exercise
You can also target the platysma muscle that runs from your jaw down your neck. The platysma exercise can help exercise the area under your chin to tighten up sagging skin and tone your neck muscles.
This is what you should do to use this double chin exercise to help tone the area under your chin:
– Stand with your neck erect.
– Pull your lips up over your teeth to tighten the tendons in your jaw.
– Turn the corners of your mouth downward as if you were frowning.
– Hold the position for a count of 10, relax and repeat 10 times.
2. Tennis ball double chin exercise
Another great and easy way to tone up the tissue under your chin and help reduce the appearance of a double chin is to exercise with a tennis ball.
This is what you should do to help get rid of a double chin:
– Place a tennis ball against your throat and hold it there with your chin.
– Press your chin as tightly against the ball as possible and release slightly.
– Repeat 10 times.
– Do the tennis ball exercise for a double chin twice a day to help keep your under-chin area toned and slim.
3. Roll your neck
Rolling your neck is a great way to tone your muscles under your chin and relax at the same time. Neck rolls are great exercises for your muscles in the area under your chin, face, jaw and neck. You can also do theses double chin exercises at home, in the office, while seated or standing.
Follow these steps to tone your facial muscles with neck rolls:
– Slowly and carefully turn your head to the side so that your chin is parallel to your shoulder.
– Make sure that your eyes are looking off to the side.
– Slowly roll your head downward then up to the other side.
– Repeat the neck roll 10 times and do the exercise 2 times a day to help tighten sagging skin under your chin.